This project involved the construction of an 850,000-gallon potable water ground storage tank(GST) at the City of Lynn Haven's Water Treatment Plant No.1. Construction also included:
- Two -40HP variable frequency drive (VFD) high serve pumps (HSPs), each rated at 500 gpm.
- Three=150 HP VFD HSOs, each rated at 2,000 gpm.
- Connection of two existing GSTs raw water wells pump so they can provide water to the suction of the HSPs.
- Relocation of all temporary above ground piping below grade.
- Replace existing chlorine feed system and install in a prefabricated fiberglass building.
- Installation of a 750 KW diesel-powered generator.